How to Enroll in a Class
1) Once you have gone through the admissions process, have received your CFCC ID, and have successfully logged into your myCFCC account, click on WebAdvisor under the Launchpad to register for classes.
2) Once that window opens, you will select the Students option.
3) If you are a first-time student, it is recommended that you come to the campus and let a counselor in the Advising Center assist with the registration process. They will gladly take the time to ensure that you are taking the proper classes and the best track to meet your future plans.
4) If you are a returning student, select Student Planning (Self Service) on the right of the screen.
5) Then choose Plan your Degree & Schedule for classes.
6) Be sure to choose the correct semester that you wish to attend.
7) Now click on the Student Planning link.
8) In the drop- down menu, select My Progress. Then select View a New Program.
9) Here you will get a full list of the academic programs offered by CFCC.